Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby News Flash...YEAH!

Okay so Ruthie and Joel are having a baby boy around the first of December. Nathaniel and Ashley are having a baby girl just before Christmas. I got to go with Ashley to the Hospital at Fort Polk in Louisiana, for her appointment today. I had the wonderful opportunity to be there when they did the ultra sound. It was so awesome to see that little baby girl that is developing. What a blessing it is to have grandchildren. Two babies on the way for special delivery at Christmas time. Oh my Thank you Heavenly Father for such wonderful blessings! In Jesus name we thank thee with all our hearts!

2 comments:

AmyLyn said...

Congratulations! Grandkids have got to be the reward for raising kids--I'm excited for y'all. Thanks for commenting--The book is called, "Eat to Live" by Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
It's basically a vegan, vegetarian diet and the book teaches you how to eat that way and why it's so much better for your body. I did it strictly for 6 weeks and lost 20 lbs, and trained my body to love vegetables and fruit, beans, and nuts, and whole grains. I've incorporated healthy dairy and meat like yogurt and cottage cheese, fish and chicken back into my diet, and am not living the diet as strictly, but have still maintained my weight for a couple months and have never felt better. Two miles a day is GREAT!! Keep it up. I cannot believe the world of difference that exercising and eating right can do for your energy level, added endorphins, etc. Of course take the book with a grain of salt--I think everyone that has good ideas can be a bit fanatical! Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Liz said...

It is pretty awesome that there is a boy AND a girl for Christmas. I have always wanted to have a Christmas with a newborn sleeping under the tree! So jealous!!!

The Motely Crew from Texas

The Motely Crew from Texas
This is the family picture we took just before Nathaniel went into the Air Force.

Ferry Trip to Galveston

Ferry Trip to Galveston
I am going to miss you Nathaniel. I can't even imagine how hard it is going to be for Ashley the six weeks Nathaniel is gone. So glad we got to spend time as a family at the beach with him. We all love him so much.